Below is a list of academic publications and events that have featured I Am UCF:
- “Storytelling from the Campfire to Transmedia.” 4th International Congress on Visual Culture, (Rome, Italy): May 2018. Presented by Maria Redmon, UCF Associate Instructor in Modern Languages and Literature.
- “Integrative Learning Across the Disciplines.” UCF Faculty Center for Teaching and Learning Summer Conference, May 2018. Panel presentation with Elizabeth Brendel Horn, Stephanie Krick (College of Health and Public Affairs), and Megan Sherod (College of Sciences). Panel presentation funded by the UCF Quality Enhancement Plan.
- “I Am UCF Presentation.” 2017 UCF Diversity Week, presented by the UCF Office of Diversity and Inclusion. Presented by Elizabeth Brendel Horn, Amanda Hill, and Stephanie Wheeler.
- “I Am UCF Panel Discussion.” Humanities, Arts, Science and Technology Alliance and Collaboratory (HASTAC), (Orlando, FL): October 2017. Presented by Elizabeth Brendel Horn, Amanda Hill, and Stephanie Wheeler. International refereed conference.
- “Creating Individually and Collectively; Building Identity and Community: The Intersections of Theatre and Digital Storytelling.” Humanities, Arts, Science and Technology Alliance and Collaboratory (HASTAC), (Orlando, FL): October 2017. Presented by Elizabeth Brendel Horn and Amanda Hill. International refereed conference.
- “I Am UCF” videos were featured at “Eclectic Knights,” a UCF Alumni initiative held at Orlando Museum of Art in September 2017.